If you have questions or comments regarding scoot.net you can mail Bill, but please review the following FAQs first.
If your question isn't covered above please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
- Q: I need a photo gallery created for my rally last weekend!
- Fill out the request form at http://scoot.net/gallery/galleryrequest.html, please track down the sponsor url's too.
- Q: I have a patch for the patch gallery.
- A: Mail me a 300 Dots-per-inch scan, made with a flatbed scanner, not a picture taken with a camera. Save as tiff or high-quality jpg. 300 DPI means the image will be big a 3x3inch patch should be nearly 1000 pixels square. Leave some border around the edges of the patch too, please.
- Q: I uploaded a zip file of pictures from my Mac, but they're not showing up!
- A: Was it really a zip file, or a .SIT file that you renamed to .zip? .SIT files will not work.
- Q: I want to use a picture from the gallery for my book/magazine/website.
- A: Contact the photographer, mail me if you need help tracking them down.
- Q: I've sold my scooter listed in the classifieds, can you remove the listing?
- A: Mail me a link to the ad, like http://scoot.net/classifieds/forsale.html?id=xxxx.
- Q: My scooter won't start! Can you help me fix my scooter?
- A: I barely have time to fix my own scooters, maybe you can get some tips at vespamaintenance.com or scooterbbs.com.